Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I'm baaccckkkk!

I'm baaaccckk!  :)  It hasn't been 1 1/2 years this time!  


The girls and I went to Grace's birthday party today at Beebs', which is always a good time.  Dori had a tough time deciding whether she wanted to go to Beebs' or to stay at school for stay day, but cupcakes and Grace won out.  :)  Plus I know Danielle has some wonderful pictures from today that I can't wait to see!


Dinner is cooking as I type, while i'm working in the crock pot.  We're trying a new recipe (thanks Pinterest and Danielle!).  It smelled absolutely wonderful when I left for work, so hopefully it tastes as good as it smells.  The recipe can be found here: http://tinyurl.com/6ofvdn2.  I'll let you know how it is! (and if the girls ate it! :))  Though with Dori at gymnastics this afternoon, she'll usually eat well when she gets home.  I guess an hour and fifteen minutes of gymnastics will do that to a girl.  Now how to convince Jefferson to go to Boyer's for ice cream after dinner....


Boyer's is this wonderful local ice cream shop on Patterson that is super yummy!  Check them out....http://tinyurl.com/7wg2vo2.


Outback is running a coupon right now for $10 off 2 entrees if you like them on Facebook.  Get 2 sirloin meals and basically you get one free.  Totally worth it for Outback, but don't forget to tip your server on the full amount of your check, not just the discounted amount.  


We are in the process of getting Dori's tuition money together for St. Catherine's in the fall.  One, I am super excited she'll be attending there this fall, but two, really, how is she going into Kindergarten?  I look at the girls and cannot believe how old and big they're getting.  


I am excited we're back to having nice weather.  I was able to walk with Anna Mae and Claire this morning while Dori was at school.  It was nice to get out and get some exercise and have adult conversation, though it seems recently I've had more adult conversation than normal since Danielle is in town and we have been able to get together. 


Speaking of conversations, I am not the type of person to not be able to just drop things.  I want to know why something happens, even if I think I know the reason.  Ever have a person just fall out of your life and disappear?  I feel like i'm a good person and a good friend, so when this happens I always wonder what I could have done differently.  This has happened a couple of times in the past few years and I just wonder what happened.  


Until next time.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Good to see you blogging! What a wonderful way to see how you guys are doing and get any new and exciting updates!
    I can't believe Dori is going to be in kindergarten either! Wow! Time really does fly! I'm pumped for you guys that she is going to be able to go to the private school. That is the hope for our kiddos as well...we will have to see when the time comes of course, but that's the goal! I'm so excited this is becoming a reality for you guys =)
    And thanks for the heads up on the Outback coupon! We LOVE Outback! I'm going to go "like" them now!!

    ReplyDelete